Dr. Michael Miller, D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
- 1979-Palmer College Of Chiropractic
- Doctorate in Chiropractic- Summa cum laude
- 1975-Boston University
- B.A.. in Biology
- 1979 to present:
- Private Practice Norwood, Massachusetts
- 1982 to present:
- New England Patriots Football Team Chiropractic Physician
- recreational sports
Licensures 7 Certifications
- US National Board Certified; Chiropractic
- Massachusetts State Chiropractic License
- Florida State Chiropractic License
- Georgia State Chiropractic License
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (C.C.S.P.)
- Certified Chiropractic Rehabilitation Doctor (C.C.R.D.)
- CPR as Professional Rescuer, Community CPR, and Community First Aid and Safety.
Memberships & Associations
- American Chiropractic Association
- Massachusetts Chiropractic Society
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- Pi Tau Delta International Honor Society
- ACA Council on Neurology
- ACA Council on Roentgenology
- ACA Council on Sports Injuries
- Consultant, Reebok Racing Team
- Consultant, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Consultant, Independent Medical Evaluations
- Consultant, Boston Medical Evaluations
- Consultant, Bay State Games
- Consultant, New England Patriots
- Board of Directors, Caritas Hospital Hospice Care
- International Federation of Chiropractique
Dr. Adam Z. Miller, D.C.
Dr. Adam Miller is the second generation to join Miller Chiropractic Offices, P.C.
Dr. Adam is a 2012 graduate from University of Rochester where he obtained his B.A. degree. In 2016, he completed his graduate education at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa earning his Doctorate of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree with summa cum laude distinction. At Palmer College, Dr. Adam Miller was awarded the Academic Excellence Award for being named to the Dean's List each trimester. He also was selected to an internship with the Department of Defense and Veteran Affairs at Fort Belvoir Community Hospital in Virginia where he participated in the care and treatment of hundreds of active duty military personnel. Dr. Miller specializes in Palmer Package, Diversified, Gonstead and soft tissue techniques. He has also had extensive training in extremity adjustments. Although Dr. Miller enjoys working with patients of all ages, he has a special interest in athletes and sports enthusiasts aiming to keep their bodies in top shape and gain a competitive edge. He plans to pursue post-graduate training in the Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician program in the future. As a strong supporter of chiropactic from childhood, Dr. Miller believes in searching for the Cause of a problem rather than just treating the Symptom. He looks forward to serving the community and helping his patients achieve optimum health and wellness.