Over the last three decades, we have had the privilege of working with hundreds of professional athletes who have learned the value of chiropractic care. These include NFL football players, Olympic medal winners, U.S. Skating Champions, professional boxers, weightlifters, martial arts experts, and the "Strongest Man in the World" recipient.
In addition to our illustrious athletes, we do not forget our "weekend warriors" who are just as important to our practice. Most of our patients are referred to our offices from other patients and doctors who have confidence in our judgment and treatment protocols.
- Experienced in treating musculoskeletal injuries
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- Professional and comfortable atmosphere.
- Large private treatment rooms.
- Convenient location , handicap access, and within walking distance from train and bus stops
- 39 years experience treating the Metro South Area
- Recipient of "Best Chiropractor" in Norwood by Market Surveys
- ON-SITE: Latest physiological therapeutics (PT).
- Exercise and rehabilitation equipment.
- Modern x-ray/radiographic facility.
- We treat only those patients we truly believe we can help.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions- We receive referrals from many other prominent physicians as well as insurance companies for second opinions.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
- Most insurance accepted; we do all the paperwork.
- Auto and workers' compensation insurance pays up to 100% in most cases.
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Certified Chiropractic Rehabilitation Doctor
- Hundreds of hours of postgraduate education and training in Neurology, Orthopedics, Headaches, TMJ, Nutrition, Rehabilitation, Sports Injuries, and Whiplash.
- Advanced training in rehabilitation techniques.
- Disability Evaluation & Impairment Ratings.
- Extremity adjusting