Due to Covid-19, our office will have new guidelines and policies in place in order to best manage the current situation and matin a safe and healthy environment. We will have shortened hours over the next few weeks, but please note, we will do our best to accommodate our patients.
We ask that you respect these new policies. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS, this is a matter of safety for our patients, staff, and doctors of Miller Chiropractic.
The health and safety of our patients and employees is of utmost concern to us. We are following the recommendations of the CDC and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and we are taking every precautionary step to help prevent the spread of the virus.
* We are practicing appropriate hand hygiene and are asking our patients to do the same.
*We will be wearing masks, and ask that our patients do the same. If you do not have a 'medical' type mask, we ask that you at least cover your mouth and nose with a scarf or other fabric to limit the spread of germs.
*Patients with appointments will be called into the office when a room is available; this is done to limit the number of people in the office at one time.
*We will primarily be treating patients in acute care situations and those whose treatment plans need to be resumed.
*NO WALK-INs will be seen. Please call the office and set up an appointment time.
* We are screening and monitoring all patients and staff prior to appointments. At your appointment infrared thermometers may be utilized to make sure you are not running a fever.
*If you have had the virus, we ask that you do not attempt to make an appointment until you have gone a minimum of 72 hrs. without a fever, or any of the Covid-19 symptoms.
***ANY PATIENTS stating they have symptoms associated with illness including fever, persistent cough, sore throat and/or cold/flu symptoms are being ASKED TO STAY HOME and CANCEL THEIR APPOINTMENTS. This is not a drill...we are here to help you, so please don't risk infecting other patients or our staff unnecessarily.
* We are disinfecting tables, equipment and clipboards that may come in contact with our patients.
* If you or a member of your family are experiencing any symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing) or may have been exposed to the virus, you should contact your PCP for testing protocols...WE DO NOT OFFER TESTING, so please contact your PCP.
* Research has shown that chiropractic care has been known to boost the immune system. We will be here to serve the health demands of our patients. With everyone practicing safe hygiene and minimizing exposure to large crowds, we will conquer the COVID-19 threat.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter!
Wishing you all health!
Dr. Michael Miller
Dr. Adam Miller